Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Have A Merry Heart!!


I was in the grocery store the other day and I was CLEARLY not in a great mood and my 2 ½ year old started to sing. 

Jesus loves me this I know,

For the Bible tells me so.

Little ones to Him belong

They are weak but He is strong

Yes, Jesus Loves ME

Yes, Jesus Loves Me

Yes, Jesus Loves Me,

The Bible tells me so!

The gal that was shopping on the same isle as us looked up from the jars of pasta sauce with tears in her eyes and said, “I needed to hear that today”! 

Harrison giggled and smiled with that contagious smile of his and all three of us started to giggle! 

His MERRY HEART broke our bad attitudes!  His joy was our good medicine! 

Choose to be good medicine today!
 
 
Stephanie Lainez
Author/Speaker/Mommy SuperHero

No comments:

Post a Comment